Sunday, August 12, 2018

Healing, New Portals, SEX #openrelationships

Fuck! Thank God it’s my blog and I don’t care what you think about my language :)
The last few days - weeks- were unreal.
I could definitely use a bit of a structure and stability in my life.

I did lots of dancing... experienced gong sound healing - a weird thing happened, but more about that in another post.
I want to find a cute place to live near Byron Bay with an ensuite high-frequency, good vibes healing room...

I dealt with a suicidal girl yesterday. She came to me looking like a grieving widow, dark clouds surrounding her tiny presence...
What followed was not just the work of myself... I channeled my guides and her guides... the spirit spoke. I am confident about that.
The exercises we did were the culmination of all my spiritual practices - the attended workshops, the learnings from self-help books I read, the courses I completed and the dances I danced.
Plus my own life lessons learned.

Two hours later she was leaving a new woman. Standing taller, brighter, with new spark of hope in her eyes and many words of gratitude.

I couldn’t stop thinking about her for the next 5 hours...

I did all the tricks to ground, cleanse and empty my mind.. exhausted, I eventually fell asleep. But she still lingers everywhere...
Not necessarily in a bad way..
It’s just hard to stop feeling with her.

Last week I helped a grown man to stop carrying a lifetime of crap.
I hope it made a lasting difference.

My abilities as a healer and empath are deepening.
There are several aspects influencing this rapid growth.
The astronomical shifts. The eclipses, planetary positioning and new doorways opening up energetically. End of a cycle. Positive transformations have been happening the past 6 months even if it didn’t seem so. (And I assure you that it didn’t.)

We all feel that a big change is coming. If we won’t act and embrace it - we’ll burn.


MY ‘SEX LIFE’
I decided that 9 months of purifying celibacy is enough. 9 is the number of leaders and influencers...
Ok, 10 would be alright, too - amplified new beginnings and authority.
We will see!
I chose the one who may take my virginity. He’s stoked (and wants a couple of weeks to prepare!)

Two years ago we were colleagues, then I trained him into a Tantric lover over many months. Now we are friends and probably soon-to-be lovers. Deep connection on many levels.
I am changing my beliefs about what relationships should look like.
Actually, who said that we’d enter into a relationship together?
In my opinion, being free to be ourselves, having a healthy self-esteem, putting our health first in order to be able to help our partners and others - that is the primary love-relationship. If two people decide to live together and build a life together, let there be transparency, too.
We will always be attracted to other people outside of the relationship - unless, you’re good at lying to yourself.
Someone recently told me that she didn’t believe in ‘cheating’.

I know what she meant!

Women are very very expansive, playful strong creatures.
We need sex to honor our bodies and to thrive.
Honestly, I came to a point when I truly appreaciate the sex-free 9 months, but 3 more months would be a torture.
I can’t say that my life was better with or without it.
The point is not to assess “now and then” from the physical perspective - but from the spiritual.
I shifted my energy. I became to love and respect myself. I no longer seek men so I could forget about myself. I need them to receive the gift of the stable masculine energy which will hold me, even if just for a little while, in the space where it’s isolating to hold myself alone.

I am complete. I am complete when I recognize the inner man and inner woman residing inside me always, and the beautiful dance of the feminine shakti and masculine shiva when they’re uniting, and merging into wholeness of my being. When this energy shoots up my spine - whether while self-pleasuring or dancing - I feel complete.

I can do this myself.

But why would I if I was born to connect?
I am ready for an open relationship in love.

For  now - let’s get ready to dance the third eye chakra and make some magick!

Love,
Pavlina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, what you are getting for yourself out of this post, or what you are not getting...

Note: If you are concerned about my non-native grammar, you can contact me and volunteer to become my editor.