Friday, August 17, 2018

Deep emotional healing (6th chakra)

Pretty interesting week integrating the 'third eye' chakra (positioned behind the forehead).
I experienced all the feared signs of underactive and overactive third eye. Massive self-doubt, delusions, vivid dreams, identity crisis and nausea... My head never felt so heavy! 
Funnily enough, on Tuesday I fell onto the bed at 9pm after I got drunk on three glasses of wine (red, white and rose), and woke up the next day at 6am very fresh and refreshed- no joke!
All the madness appeared to stop...

It stopped when I made the decision that I would focus on my own healing first, and put my energy clearing and trauma healing work of others on hold. I am not yet equipped to separate myself from the crap of others that we dig out and then throw away during sessions... Because I take it on, think about it, devise solutions all night for it and can't sleep well. Oops, I did it again, yesterday. ..
My healing and psychic abilities are deepening one way or the other.

After a small but effective healing on this girl last night, I managed to sleep for only 3 hours (from about 12 till 3am). 
However, I woke up inspired and energized. 
Ever since I got out of bed, I have been unusually productive. Could I've taken on Jess's incredible stamina of a Wonderwoman?
I fully immersed myself in my doTERRA business for hours, finalized my coaching website, communicated with my own mentor and drew my potential coaching suspects closer.
Feeling like a fatty blob though, I decided to go for a hike around noon. And hike it was! 

Whilst looking at the breathtaking views of the ocean from the top of a cliff, a thought crossed my mind: Wouldn't this be a beautiful way to die?
Having climbed many giant rocks, I felt so fatigued and became too aware of how easy it could have been to slip. So I changed my mind: "Nah, it wouldn't be a good way to go!"
Indeed, I had to pay extra attention to where my feet would land and in the end, I had to pause to recharge. That long meditative break helped me to finish off my trip safe and sound.
Watch out when around Broken Head Nature Reserve!

On the beach, I found a new meaning to the Tantric 'Ocean Breath'. 
I practiced it, quite literally, while letting the ocean water flood my feet upon the inhale, then waiting for the waters to retract on the exhale, sinking a little deeper into the sand.
Such an instant release! Everything came off of me. My shoulders dropped an inch and I shivered in relaxation and bliss. It felt about the same as receiving a tender, loving massage.

Every time I see a seagull, I am reminded of the need for my own healing and that everything is happening at the right time.

I, too, have some shit to be washed away...

On Sunday I'm off to the Gold Coast for my last series - the Crown Chakra.
I am already feeling high... (and should definitely go to bed. NOW).

P.S: I don't think that the scheduled Tantric sex with my friend is a good idea. But then again, I do think too much.
Sometimes I think big... like, that no one short of Elijah Ray should even touch me... haha!

Well, the 10th month of celibacy, here I come!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, what you are getting for yourself out of this post, or what you are not getting...

Note: If you are concerned about my non-native grammar, you can contact me and volunteer to become my editor.