Friday, December 21, 2018

Sexy black is the new black

Yum... such a good dinner (that I made)! Czechia wakes up a true [Czech] appetite, said by me and many tourists. Despite effortlessly sticking to a vegetarian/vegan diet, I eat way too much. Well, I should enjoy it at least!

I found him, however, he was the one who reached out. Later on in the shower, he reminded me those old wise words: "Nothing happens if one doesn't take action."

Indeed, had I stayed starstruck (kidding) and not handed in my business card, he’d have no way of contacting me and ... in some time, I’d never ended up in his bed.

Tall, smiling, positive, skin like a dark chocolate, 6-pack that I’ll never have, and a rather sexy French accent.
Turns out, I don’t fancy just blond blue-eyed Aussie types.
In any case, cheeky men, full of positive energy who go after what they want [-me-] look attractive in any package.

I am grateful I met this man and enjoyed a brief passionate fling, and at the same time, I feel a little indifferent that he's left Prague not to return till next December. Sure, he invited me to Paris, but I think I have rather different plans for myself.
Read on.

Surprisingly, the sex was a bit too much for me. I admit that the first “number” was great (--> in Czech: "Cislo" but obviously, it does not sound right translated literally!) 
For our first time together, it was perfectly alright. Not the soulful energy love-making I experienced with Eric in Bali, but it was nevertheless - visually hot and satisfying; a sexy, sporty black man on top of me during bright daylight and making sure I orgasm multiple times before he does - yeah, it made my day!
In fact, it made my 10 days of an exhausting annual festival that I played a part in which left me a bit richer on cash, but poorer on wellbeing.
This year's event was a bit too long and rough - like the next two 'numbers' with Gil. Let’s call him Gil (a real name of my first French lover years ago). Am I getting older or just Tantrically picky? 

I’ll never understand how can fit men appreciate my chubby figure
 so much. I try to be slim but when I actually am - or - when I like myself naked - no one gets to see me undressed. The moment I let myself go, put on a few kilos, bam, I meet someone who’ll end up having the privilege to look under the lid -> my winter coat.
(Note: I'm starting to exercise a little and eating a bit less. Definitely shoving down my Czech winter sadness)

I was so stressed the whole 10 festival days, picking up on the overall tense energy of the ongoing tournaments that s
leeping with Gil was the only acceptable ending! 
Are prizes and trophies worth that much insomnia, sweat and tears?

Watching Netflix with Gil and drinking some red wine in the evening felt like a warm blanket for my soul. Let alone the way his cuddles substituted for my favorite dark chocolate melting in my mouth.
From a different perspective, he’s no spiritual Tantric gentleman... and I can’t have that anymore.

I enjoyed feeling the warmth of his toned body, but he was more transfixed by my pussy than anything and ironically, with the time passing, she went on a strike. 

Even "Sesame open up" would not work.
My mind commanded her to be ‘normal’ but she just had her own agenda.

I used to think that sex was something I could 'force' myself to do anytime. It happened so in the past and I never regretted once I willed myself into the deed. But now I could not carry on with our intense-yet-superficial intercourse both physically and mentally.

Funny, my wildest dreams of having my brains fucked all night would definitely come true this time... but I’m either not 20 anymore or I could carry some vaginal trauma that must have gotten triggered in that bed, with certain words, and that overthinking head of mine. 
This is still a gratitude post but - I will never again sleep with someone unless my body is 100% ready.

I craved my own bed and a night of nice, long beauty sleep. So I left at 2am 
😌.

And that was it.


This blog post's song:



In love and gratitude
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, what you are getting for yourself out of this post, or what you are not getting...

Note: If you are concerned about my non-native grammar, you can contact me and volunteer to become my editor.