Saturday, December 8, 2018

Sex on my mind

Hmmm... for too long I haven’t written a post about sex.

What happened?

(Ok, too much travel and an illness might be it.)

I’m looking at a fb stint by my, I guess, a favorite musician/enlightened guru-artist Elijah Ray, he is truly skillful with his words, and I finally realize that I shifted from bad guys to good guys for good.

Why is he still single?

“I love you.”
“You’re not alone”
“You’re so worthy” “of all the love you dream of…”
Just an example of his speech.

Why on earth is still he single?


“I love you, family…..have a beautiful day”
So much love coming from his way…

Well, it’s not easy to be compassionate, understanding and a so-called psychic. I feel other’s emotions and I just don’t know what to do to heal it. Maybe I should sing?
Yes, no more toxic relationships. I want to meet my equal but opposite. Is that so impossible to find?

Elijah Ray is an Earth angel too, no doubt. Being in the spotlight all the time, oh, it must be hard to be him. But he seems to enjoy it.

I have not disclosed it, but despite my dramatic arrival onto the European soil, I have never felt hornier. I suspect that breaking the celibacy with two cool escapades was what triggered the appetite.
I could just dream on…

I am ready for love… Christmas is the perfect time for a miracle.

A relationship, of course, does not have to start with sex... in fact, given my history, it better not start with sex (but lead to it, please)
It would be more interesting to wait and get to know one another as friends first.
Oh, so romantic...
However, I am not an advocate of chastity till marriage. Not after one year of celibacy anyway.
Thanks to my chaste sister, I still battle with an unnecessary moral dilemma nevertheless!
We shall see.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, what you are getting for yourself out of this post, or what you are not getting...

Note: If you are concerned about my non-native grammar, you can contact me and volunteer to become my editor.