Monday, June 11, 2018

What's next?

Sitting in a new place in Adelaide, I feel really happy and grateful for everything that is happening in my life right now... I'm in a process of much-anticipated relocation from Darwin, a big career change, total satisfaction about my 'singleton', not using anyone to make my life amazing, only relying on myself and God. Sometimes we can't dream up our life story step by step. Thus, it is those detours that actually lead to what makes us feel the most alive and fulfilled.

I've received a call from my ex several weeks ago, and for the first time ever, I didn't run to the laptop to vent about it here on this blog. The guy whom I fell in love with 3 years ago, the reason why I started this blog so I could write about all the heartbreak we caused each other - called me to say many vain things and some more waste.
I didn't even blink. I just felt queasy afterward. (I worked through that nausea by means of some EFT and meditation.)
More importantly, after the call, I realized that I truly moved beyond forgiveness through gratitude to such an indifference that I had no idea why I even kept in the slightest touch with him.

For that reason, I want to shut down this blog.
Why keep a legacy of one chapter of my life if that should remind me of the ghost of the past that is no longer even haunting me?

It is time to think about a new theme for my new website.
Chapter x is closed. Let's write a new one.
The possibilities are endless and the unknown is exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, what you are getting for yourself out of this post, or what you are not getting...

Note: If you are concerned about my non-native grammar, you can contact me and volunteer to become my editor.