Friday, November 9, 2018

After Amma embracing detox

A very short update because I’m suffering and off to bed.

I arrived from Germany to Prague on Wednesday with a 38,2 fever and today measured as high as 38,7. Not sure what it is... don’t wanna take drugs. I’d much rather followed a fasting protocol and starve the nasty virus.


Embracing Amma (and myself) was the experience of a lifetime. I’ll write more about it when I have the energy.


There will be other adventures to come, of course, but now I clearly gotta rest, reconnect with my family, and perhaps even make amends - again and properly - with my mum well before I head off. After all, Amma is the symbol of the divine mother, and as they say: “The future is female”. Women are being called to unite.

Love
xxx


Pavlina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, what you are getting for yourself out of this post, or what you are not getting...

Note: If you are concerned about my non-native grammar, you can contact me and volunteer to become my editor.