Saturday, September 22, 2018

TO STAY challenge and BODY challenge

...And just as I was holding my last glass of red wine before the start of my guided body transformation, I began to entertain the thought of staying. 
Out of the blue, I recalled the time when I had to write a 10-pages long paper about the European Union politics. Feeling like an alien invading a top notch University where I must have landed by accident, thinking to myself again: What on Earth, was I doing this vague humanitarian degree for?!

With my self-diagnosed ADD, any paper (especially the one that I was not interested in) seemed like an endlessly dragging adventure and the end result could not make any sense. That time I handed in just 8 pages, completely spat out.
While writing that humongously boring essay at the last minute, I was also dyeing my hair. Staring at my laptop screen from the bathroom door with a turban on, I knew that I could have easily quit. Part of me wanted to - adios amigos, see you never.
But the more mature part of me felt proud of what I was accomplishing and sensed the beauty of the final prize. I knew I had to stay for my own sake. I owed it to my self-esteem.
That day, no matter how hard, I would keep sitting down at my desk and keep on writing bit by bit. 
Looking forward to my hair shining nice and black by the end of the evening, I took another break from the paper and wrote into my online personal diary: “If my children ever ask me about my biggest learnings in life, I’d tell them that my main lesson was: To stay.”

Every day I must do my bit to ease into the present moment. That is Tantra. For some people that might come naturally, but for me, it is a conscious effort. When I succeed, I receive an inner confirmation that I am exactly where I'm meant to be. 
Not chasing anything, not planning, not wishing different. Everything falls into place when I surrender to the present. 

Living with this man provides me with such an excellent opportunity to work on creating my new self. Of course, I always knew about my gifts, but not always would I confidently execute.
Here, I can finally put them all into practice. I have the space to cr
eate my business, the help to get a driving license, and the time to bring my vision to fruition.
I couldn’t have wished for a better man to assist me with nearly all of that.

I will not accept the proposal for a marriage - that is too much, but I will stay.
Stay for the time being before... 
I'll go to Sydney 😂😜



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, what you are getting for yourself out of this post, or what you are not getting...

Note: If you are concerned about my non-native grammar, you can contact me and volunteer to become my editor.