Saturday, August 12, 2017

Darwin, NT

Winter in Darwin is like no other winter out there!
I'm falling in love with this city.
Anyway, time to go to bed so I can jump into the pool early in the morning. I wouldn't risk it later in the day (it's hot, hot, hot), neither I'd risk trading the pool for the ocean up here, or the river so to speak. Ah, what a shame they've got crocs and sharks everywhere!
But it's the more exciting this way... my dad would love it over here too! I Will have to figure out how to let him know that I'm planning to exchange the safety of a city for an adventurous life near the outback.

I had some interesting discussions with myself and experienced couple of breakthroughs while walking through the Darwin's inspiring nature. I'm going to find some time to write them out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, what you are getting for yourself out of this post, or what you are not getting...

Note: If you are concerned about my non-native grammar, you can contact me and volunteer to become my editor.