Saturday, February 4, 2017

Take your inner child on a trip

My inner child wants to feel free and play today.
I'm in the Glasshouse Mountains and soaking up the nature with all my senses.
I highly recommend these healthy escapes which may inspire us to take responsibility for our lives yet again. You may go alone with your inner child, or with someone who cares for you as much as you care for yourself.
Not until death we can run away from ourselves or our turbulent lives, therefore, let's make the little escapes meaningful and uplifting.
I already feel the energizing effects of the Australian soil beneath my bum, and I hear the rocks, trees and fresh air asking me to make someone else happy once I climb down from the mountain.
Meanwhile, let's enjoy the peace!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, what you are getting for yourself out of this post, or what you are not getting...

Note: If you are concerned about my non-native grammar, you can contact me and volunteer to become my editor.