Things are shifting but my mind still struggles behind sometimes. I know I need to turn the corner.
I am called to speak from my soul!
What would I rather be doing than -
- I’d rather be meeting generous men and making money out of my assets
- Or in the worst case, I'd rather run back to my big-hearted ex
- I’d rather go back to dancing in strip clubs, making fun of the simple lads there, and enjoying being promiscuous.
- I’d rather be getting financial rewards by having sex with those people. On my own terms, in my own spare time
- I’d rather stay alone and travel to Asia to heal my starving heart
- I’d rather be doing something useful for communities that need it.
- I'd rather be empowering people to appreciate their jobs as sex workers, educating them about not abusing alcohol, drugs, or negative thinking. I'd love to help them to feel free, worthy and allowed to dream new dreams - at work or outside.
- I'd rather be fighting for global sex education and female sexual empowerment, so women would learn how to enjoy physical love and separate judgment and self-doubt
- I'd rather be helping abolishing stigmas about sex business and changing perception about what it really takes to hold this oldest profession and be labeled as a prostitute.
- I'd rather be connecting and sharing with open-minded people.
- I'd rather be advocating transparency and authenticity. Everywhere.
- I'd rather be supporting women in staying in that line of work if they wish; however, making the most of it : be proud of themselves, feel joy, build self-esteem and make wise investments for the future.