Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Tranquility within

How do we know if we are good enough for someone?
The answer is surely not in our heads.
Ask yourself the moment you are wondering… what do you think the answer will be?

I'd like to think that if I am genuinely doing my best, I am as enough as it gets. 
If I improve, I can pat myself on the back; however, there's no guarantee that someone else would notice.

Quieting the voices in my head is a favor to myself and a gift to those around me.

We don’t necessarily have to like everything we’ve got to offer to others. The person interested in us, our services, our help or our mind is after what we've got, and we can enhance their experience by our own tranquility within. 
If we feel enough, we create that kind of space others crave, look for, and feel comfortable at. 
Stay peaceful, confident, and shine your light!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, what you are getting for yourself out of this post, or what you are not getting...

Note: If you are concerned about my non-native grammar, you can contact me and volunteer to become my editor.