Sunday, January 22, 2017

Tantra & kindness heal

I just remembered that two weeks ago I replied to a guy's message :
I'll get back to you later, and I never have!!!
I guess it's too late to do it now. I should stay true to my October post and keep up the silence. (no-bullshit)
Warning: Contains adult language and a controversial opinion.

My personal observation regarding the male prostate is in no way meant as an attack on men, their masculinity or their bodies.
Please be aware that I love men!
Maybe too much sometimes.

However…

Treating women to Tantra massage is so much more graceful and spiritually arousing practice for me than treating men. It brings me closer to my new-found purpose of looking after the emotional wellbeing of women and being a great role model for any disempowered women— guiding them back in touch with their powerful creative feminine side and seductive sexuality.



Treating men can be fulfilling too, but not as much.

Why? Because men carry too much shit. Oops. You are guessing it right, the meaning is ambiguous. Men are differently built (again, ambiguous); they are trained to be tougher and keep a great deal of stuff to themselves; they carry so much more bottled up shit than women do, and I feel it while interacting with them in my massage room. 

I distance myself from it, but I have to cleanse and heal my energy field afterward. Tantra is one of the best ways for men to heal on a deeper level without going under the surface of their issues using their analytical minds (it wouldn’t work anyway).

The prostate, according to Louise Hay, relates to masculinity, and also to the man’s relationship with his father. Prostate stimulation is a great tool for releasing all that shit that has been thrown on masculinity and the father/son bond.

 I feel it is true! 

Then there’s the aspect of literal shit—I am sorry, however, men do carry a lot more shit inside—mentally, spiritually, and physiologically! It could be biological, given their built; plus spiritual, given society's conditioning dictating what the male prototype should behave like!

Having spoken my mind, as I always do, I am still sincerely grateful to act as the facilitator and the gate opener to their masculine healing.


The other day I received a bisexual or gay client. I've come across a few before and I curiously questioned them. However, I didn’t need to talk much to this guy. He was all open-mind and open-heart. I listened to his body, I heard things and I saw things… He was physically healthy, but something in him was starved for love. 
I knew what he needed to hear at the end of his booking, and I said it. It was loving and it created a tender connection.

He texted me the same words back some time later.



It's funny that masculine men have a lot of stuck energy “down there” in the anus. The prostate holds the masculine energy and its issues. Some strongly masculine men are usually happy to be treated there, because they are not afraid it could take away their heterosexuality. As if!

Some prejudiced or religiously raised men do not want to be touched around that ‘dirty spot’ whatsoever, and I can see why: all the crap they hold on to would just come crashing down (metaphorically, of course).

But regarding feminine men, heterosexual or gay, they have less mental/spiritual (and other) shit accumulated around that G-spot. Isn’t that fascinating? One would guess that their masculinity must have “suffered” somewhere along the way, therefore, the prostate could be all ‘damaged’ and such… but in fact, it might not be so simple. It might actually be their femininity that suffers in a masculine-built body. Their 'gay' or ‘rather feminine’ prostate doesn't seem to suffer for the lack of masculine or heterosexual energy. Instead, it embodies the masculine in ways many ‘matcho’ heterosexual men will probably never understand.

Men who don’t feel they need to impress others based on preconceived ideas about “masculine” behaviour just seem to carry their prostate well.

I am, myself, very impressed with what I've discovered! Disclaimer: This is just a personal observation. I do not hold a medical degree and do not intend to carry medical diagnoses for my clients.


Again, I love men, their masculinity and femininity and their bodies!
 Being kind to people no matter their sexual preferences, and being kind to oneself no matter our sex, sex drive, or sexual preference - it is what heals!


Well, I am off to search for some more women to be treated and healed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, what you are getting for yourself out of this post, or what you are not getting...

Note: If you are concerned about my non-native grammar, you can contact me and volunteer to become my editor.