Wednesday, January 4, 2017

No resentments allowed in my body

Making sure there are absolutely no resentments, yes, not even the tiny little small ones, is a must in order to manifest a new experience in the future. Feel the gratitude and the compassion. 
You can do it!

This card nearly brought me to beautiful, relieving tears.




I have bought it and wrote down a personal message to Him. I think it was a wonderful idea and I don't feel any need to EVER send it. It is just a reminder to myself that we are COMPLETE.

If you find a similar card, you can be as specific or as general as you wish with your message to a person you are still holding (or ever held) strong resentments toward. I knew that being general would suit my momentary situation the best. I got passed the judgment, anger, guilt and contempt, so thankfully, I didn't have to list everything that had upset me before. The main thing is to focus on compassion for the person's own story and gratitude for everything that has happened between you two. 
Is that possible?

Dear  [Him],
Thank you for everything that you have done and haven’t done while we were together and apart.

Meeting you have changed my life. With a bit of an effort it definitely turned for the better.

I love myself more than ever and I am finally sharing this love and joy with others in my surroundings.

Everything was orchestrated in a way so we both could progress in life and move towards our life-long dreams.

You have a good soul, and you were always doing your best.

I respect your preferences, your fears and your self-imposed limits.

I sincerely wish you good luck, love, health and happiness.

Sending love, blessings, and prayers your way.

Kind Regards,
Pavlina

I bough one for myself too... I will carve a message for myself today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, what you are getting for yourself out of this post, or what you are not getting...

Note: If you are concerned about my non-native grammar, you can contact me and volunteer to become my editor.