Saturday, December 17, 2016

Take a risk to be the expression of your most authentic self

... if you do, the saying "The world is your oyster" will seem quite probable.
What is waiting on the other side of your fear?

I absolutely loved the leadership course today! I'm tired and should go to bed soon, but I promise to share my new ideas and possibilities as soon as they'll make sense. I'll let them settle for now.

This speaks my heart:


"And the day came
When the risk it took
To remain tight and closed in the bud
Was more painful
Than the risk it took to bloom.

This is the element of freedom"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, what you are getting for yourself out of this post, or what you are not getting...

Note: If you are concerned about my non-native grammar, you can contact me and volunteer to become my editor.