Saturday, December 24, 2016

Feedback on my posts

This has made my days! This is what I have lived for :)
Anyone who has ever wanted to touch people's hearts will understand how fulfilling it feels to actually have done that and be let known about the impact.
I am so grateful for all my good and bad experience and the fearlessness to talk about the lessons learned, so I can help others see their lives with an insight, detachment, and a little bit of a humor.
My life is also a work in progress. I am learning along the way, making mistakes (ah, those sweet mistakes!), but getting stronger.
I would love to become a leader in wellbeing and female empowerment leading alongside others.
This is just the beginning!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, what you are getting for yourself out of this post, or what you are not getting...

Note: If you are concerned about my non-native grammar, you can contact me and volunteer to become my editor.